The student will:
1. Participate in All Fours Circle demonstrating quick responses and following the instructions explained by the instructor.
2. Participate in Continuity Exercises to improve aerobic endurance, strength, muscular endurance, and flexibility during the Fitness section of class.
3. Demonstrate grip, stance, 4- Step Approach and delivery of the bowling ball as demonstrated by the instructor.
4. Recite scoring procedures and rules for Three Pin Bowling when asked by the instructor.
5. Participate in Red Pin demonstrating cooperative and sportsmanship skills while following the rules during the closing portion of class.
NATIONAL STANDARDS: 1-5